- RT @RKellyMedia: Msg from @bianca_muscat @naerhythmnation @introducingcamille @keeshaolander AKA @RKelly's #BlackPantiesTour dancers http:/… 1 day ago via Twitter for Android
- RT @AdrienneParis_: Watching #PitchPerfect.. @XtraordinaryBro & @NaeRhythmNation are all over!! Getting money together!! That's the type of… 4 days ago via Twitter for Android
- RT @Bianca_Muscat: REPOST FROM @naerhythmnation: "Getting ready for rkelly black panties tour! It's gonna be amazing so… http://t.co/trrQI… 1 week ago via Twitter for Android
- RT @AboutVirgos: #Virgo's are great friends. They listen with their ears and provide feedback with their heart. 3 weeks ago via Twitter for Android
- http://t.co/I4G1EFZpDY 3 weeks ago via Twitter for Android
Naeemah McCowan was born and raised in the heart of St. Louis, Missouri. Once introduced to dance, she knew she had the passion to be an innovative force in the dance world and beyond. Naeemah's versatility in skill and technique puts her in a lane of her own in this business full of stand out talent. She began her technical training at Carr Lane Middle School and continued her training at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School where she received the dancer of the year award. In the midst of this, she also trained with her dance crew day and night under the direction of Anthony "Redd" Williams. Soon after high school, Naeemah decided to strongly move forward in following her dreams. She was presented with the opportunity to tour with recording artist Amerie and work with her role model choreographer Jamaica Craft. Pressing forward, she toured with Sesame Street Live playing the lead roles of Elmo, Zoe, and Abby.
Always looking for the next step in life, Naeemah decided to pack up her life and move to Atlanta, Georgia in search of more opportunity. With her natural skill and motivation she quickly made a name for herself and has worked with many talented artist such as Chris Brown, Missy Elliott, Ciara,Ludacris, Swiss Beatz, and many more. She has also worked with some of the top choreographers such as Aakomon "AJ" Jones, Jamaica Craft, Oth'than Burnside, Sean Bankhead, and Codie Wiggins just to name a few.
Naeemah has expanded her career into acting and landed a lead role in the high impact dance movie "Beat Street 2012". She was granted the opportunity to work with and alongside veteran actors Tommy Ford and Terry Vaughn.
Currently Naeemah assisted Jamaica Craft with the TLC movie and will soon be touring with the legendary TLC. As well Naeemah has been in some of the most popular movies such as Disney Movie "Let It Shine" and "Pitch Perfect"! With Naeemah work ethic and perseverance she shall continue to be successful and rise to the top!