- @ejoliverdancer bet! 42 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @ejoliverdancer sup lil bro ain't seen you in a while! 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ejoliverdancer: GO CHECK OUT BANKHEADS NEW VIDEO ASAP!!!!!😭👏🔥 @itsSeanBankhead 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StarOnMaineSt: I liked a @YouTube video from @itsseanbankhead http://t.co/OdIBsgNtM4 SEAN BANKHEAD - DRUNK TEXTING | CHRIS BROWN @itsSe… 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Atlanta is about to be on 🔥🔥🔥 this whole weekend!!! I'm teaching tomorrow night at 7-830 followed… http://t.co/h7p44UPgVO 7 hours ago via Instagram
From his infant seat at 8 months bopping his head to a Philly radio station, to his high school drumline days, to dancing with megastar Beyonce Knowles, Sean Bankhead has had his touch on the rhythm of his life from the beginning.
Music has always been the blood that pumps in Sean's veins. Beats and rhythms have been infectious to him from a young age. He learned how to feel the music before he could even walk. He has always been inspired by great music & musicians from Michael Jackson to Sade to Missy Elliott, TLC & Maxwell. He dreams that his talents will be as influential as those artist are to the world. Music speaks to all ages, races and cultures and Sean's vision is to have his work recognized and enjoyed like the lyrics of a great song. He wants the world to know his "groove" to whatever song he's worked on.
Sean has always created his own lane an has always had an entrepreneurial heart. His first dance video uploaded to YouTube in 2006 reached over 1.5 million views. After noticing he could be recognized and inspire other dancers he has never stopped sharing his talent with the world via YouTube. With over 13 million views on his 'Seanalator' channel today he has been able to reach out to many other dancers and share his gifts for dance, choreography, and directing all over the world. He lives by this quote: "Artist are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion!" From his YouTube start Sean's ambition has allowed him to expand his repertoire to work with talents such as Beyonce, Usher, Britney Spears, Diddy, Miley Cyrus, Keri Hilson, Donna Summer, Drake, Travis Porter, Fatima Robinson, Jasmine Guy & Terrance Howard to name just a few.
Sean is not only passionate about dance but has other dreams and aspirations. As a self taught dancer, he has an innate ability to teach students from all ages. Being a perfectionist has allowed him to grow and excel in his career. At 25 he is striving to reach every goal he sets from being an entrepreneur, diving into the fashion scene and seeing the world.
Sean would like to encourage anyone following a dream to continue no matter how big the mountain may seem. Any dream worth having is worth some hard work. Sean is grateful to live his dreams, inspire others and simply...dance.